Laura L. Dunkley - Bio
Laura Dunkley, Principal of L. Dunkley Communications, is a communications strategist with expertise in business development, digital marketing, and public relations.
Offering over 20 years of experience in the area of business development, sales, marketing, and public relations Laura offers her clients a visionary and holistic approach to developing communication strategies that are both effective and efficient. Her eye for design, her business acumen, and training in communications, helps Laura offer her clients the value they need to develop their communications programs.
Driven by her passion for environmental sustainability, community, and wellness, Laura works exceptionally well with business and community leaders that share her vision and values.
About Laura Dunkley
- Communication Strategies
- Digital Marketing
- Website Design
- Graphic Design
- Social Media
- Public Relations
- Workshops & Training
- Business Writing
- Business Development
- Public Speaking
- Humber College | Business Diploma, Retail
- McMaster University | Public Relations Diploma
The Canadian Public Relations Society - Hamilton Chapter (Ontario, Canada) (2015-present)
- Small Business | marketing and public relations services for retail, professional services, business-to-business sales, sports and leisure, & healthcare
- Government| communications services to support local municipal government projects - Canada
- Community | communications and outreach strategies for not-for-profit and charitable
Wellness in the built environment
- Sports Therapy
Cycling - Road and Mountain
Assisted in the planning, evaluation, and implementation of communication programs to help clients successfully reach their goals and grow their businesses.
• Lead Generation • Employee Retention • Fundraising • Stakeholder Relations • Reputation Management • Profitability
- Worked with
Dr.Joe Pelino, Sports Chiropractor, to develop his professional brand, providing ongoing consulting, two website designs, social media implementation, ongoing website content management.
- Developed the online brand and social media community for Envirotech Office Systems from 2014-Dec.2016. Included organic engagement on social media and content marketing through thought-leadership blogging.
- Worked with leadership team at Evolution Window Films to align and development their brand (2012-2016). Included project management of website design, website content writing & graphics, blogging, social media