The Ultimate Guide to Blogging
Blogging is proven to be successful for business owners, professionals, not-for-profits, and social enterprises. As part of a digital marketing strategy, blogs can generate online leads, be a resource for customers, and drive traffic to a website.
Building a successful blog takes time and commitment, and often people get discouraged when they don’t see the results they are looking for right away. However, when a plan is in place, and blogging best practices follow, the return on investment of time and money consistently proves to be positive in helping reach business goals.
Are you considering blogging as part of your digital marketing strategy? Are you currently blogging and frustrated that you aren’t getting the results you want?
The Ultimate Guide to Blogging provides Simple Steps to Success.
Before you get started – Create a Plan
Know why you are writing the blog, whom you are writing it for, and what you want to achieve from the blog, to help you define success.
Here are some questions to answer when planning your blog.
- What is the goal for your blog?
- What is the topic?
- Who is the target audience?
- What is the keyword for this blog?
- What do I want my readers to do? Call-to-Action
- How will I promote the blog?
- How will I measure success?
For each blog, follow these simple steps
1. Create a Plan
2. Write an Outline
3. Research / Collect information
4. Write Blog
5. Add Media - Visuals and Audio
6. Post Blog
7. Promote Blog
In the guide you will discover details on how to leverage these steps for your success.
Also included -
- Essential Sections / Structure of the Blog
- Call-to-Action examples
- Tools and tips to help edit your blog – grammar, spelling, clarity, plagiarism check, readability
- Types of media and the importance of a featured image
- Tools and tips for designing visuals
- How to optimize your post for search engines and user-experience
- Tips on how to promote your blog including backlinks, social media
- Ideas for methods of free and paid promotion.
Fill out the Form to Download your FREE Ultimate Blogging Guide
For assistance, or to learn more about how to develop your communications strategy,