Working with Laura
Working in a collaborative effort to assist entrepreneurs, business leaders, not-for-profits, and local governments achieve communications excellence.
Benefits to Working with Laura
- Strategic communications planning that is collaborative, engaging, and timely
- Senior level consulting to support decisions, policies, and procedures for governance, effectiveness, and reputation management.
- Evaluating campaigns with relevant and detailed metrics
- Dynamic, innovative, and relevant content designs - writing and visuals
- Campaigns developed to reach business goals; lead generation, brand development, outreach
- Training to develop digital communication skill sets for employees
- Key stakeholder workshops that are informative and engaging
- Public Speaking on managing communication in the digital era
Areas of Focus and Expertise
Laura's experiences include communications services for government, not-for-profit, charities, retail entrepreneurs, holistic healthcare, small to medium-sized businesses selling business-to-business
With her passion, knowledge, and experience in the areas of communicating environmental sustainability and wellness, she focuses her work on assisting like-minded business owners and leaders of our community develop their internal culture and build their businesses. Laura offers her expertise to help share their stories, build collaborative relationships, develop actionable and effective corporate social responsibility (CSR) programs, and promote supportive products and services.
What Clients are saying
Envirotech Office | Content Marketing Strategy
- Laura was instrumental in helping develop our content marketing strategy and build our social media community over the past couple years, including assisting our sales team learn and become more engaged in social selling. Increased traffic to our website from social media and positive online engagement helped build our brand and our business. (Dec. 2016)
- Ongoing Projects
- Collaborative Work